Is There A Senior Discount?
Consumers age 65 or older will receive $1.00 off admission.
Is There A Discount For Students?
Students with a valid school ID will receive $1.00 off admission.
What If I Want To Ride My Bike?
There will be a bike corral offering bike parking during the event hours.
Is There A Charge For Kids To Enter The Show
Kids 12 and under are free.
How Do I Apply To Teach A Seminar?
You may apply to teach a seminar here.
What Is the Seminar Workshop Schedule?
The Seminar Workshop Schedule will be published February 1, 2019
What Type Of Exhibitors Will Be At The Show
- Home Builders
- Home Furnishings
- Heating & Cooling
- Pools and Spas
- Home Financing
- Repair and Renovation
- Lawn & Garden
- Green Business
- Home Decor
- Green Building
- Clean Energy
- Health & Wellness
- Green Energy
- Local Food
- For the Pets
- Home Financing
- Home Security
- Decorating Ideas
- Decks & Patios
- Solar Power
- Home Security
- Local Agriculture
- Green Jobs
- Home Exterior
- & More…
What If I Want To Attend More Than One Day?
There will be a weekend pass available to purchase for $15.00. This will allow you access into the 2019 WNC Home, Garden & Green Living Show during all 3 days of the event, March 21-23, 2014.
Why Should I Attend The Show?
You will want to attend the 2014 WNC Home, Garden & Green Living Show to find products and services for your home, lawn & garden all under one roof. In addition, you will find a variety of green and healthy living products and services. There will be 3 days of seminars and attractions, including a local culinary food court and eco-transportation test drive event.
Why Should I Be A Sponsor?
- Get Exposure For Your Business
- Support the Local Community
- Maximize Media Impressions through print ads, social media and the internet.
What Are The Show Hours?
The 2019 WNC Home, Garden & Green Living Show Hours will be:
Friday, March 21, 2019 – 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 22. 2019 – 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 23, 2019 – 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Where Is The Show Located?
The WNC Home, Garden & Green Living Show will be located at the U.S. Cellular Center.
Asheville, NC 28801
What Are The Dates Of The Show?
The 2019 WNC Home, Garden & Green Living Show will be held March 21-23, 2019 at the U.S. Cellular Center in Downtown, Asheville, NC.
Where Is The Show?
The show will be held at the U.S. Cellular Center (formerly the Civic Center) in downtown Asheville, N.C. at 87 Haywood Rd.
- Largest & Longest Running Home Show in Western North Carolina and Asheville. The Western Carolina Home Lawn and Garden Show is now over 3 decades old and the most successful Home Show event in the area. We are known for our exceptional customer service as well as our very successful marketing, logistics, publicity and advertising formula. If you want quality leads, substantial sales and thousands of homeowners paying money to see your company’s products and services, there is no other Home Show that can deliver!
- Sold out over the last several years, the Western Carolina Home is the one and only venue for your company. Whether it’s your first year or the twentieth year in the show, we continue to strive to outperform your expectations.
- Reach Targeted Consumers
- Generate Immediate Sales
- Increase Market Presence
- Face-Face Marketing/Advertising Tops the List for Best Marketing Dollars Spent.