2015 WNC Home, Garden & Green Living Policies & Procedures
BOOTH RENTAL INCLUDES
1. Exhibit ﬂoor space.
2. Standard booth dividers – Black cloth. drapes for 3 feet tall side walls and 8 feet tall back wall.
3. Two chairs and general lighting.
4. Around the clock security for premises.
5. Booth identification signage.
6. Basic business listing with company name, address, and phone number in all printed and online materials promoting the home show exhibitors.
7. Four complimentary tickets to the home show for exhibitor clients and prospects.
8. Up to four exhibitor badges for staff.
9. Right of first refusal for confirmed booth space in the 2016 WNC Home, Garden & Green Living Show until September 30, 2014.
DECORATION OF BOOTH
Display shall not exceed 8 (eight) feet in height across back line. Exhibitors decorations can not spill into aisle. Booth displays must be ﬁnished both on inside and outside, including sidewalls of booths that adjoin open aisles. Sound equipment is subject to approval by show management. Live Entertainment from exhibit space is prohibited. All Special Exhibitions level displays must have an open roof due to the lower ceiling and sprinkler system requirements. Trailer mounted displays are exempt from this but must be equipped with ﬁre alarms.
1. All samples, sales approaches, passing out of literature, etc. shall be done from the conﬁnes of each Exhibitor’s Booth.
2. No exhibit may be removed prior to 5 pm on Sunday afternoon.
3. No Exhibitor shall assign, sublet or apportion the whole or a part of the rented booth.
4. U.S. Cellular Center Asheville prohibits the use of Helium balloons.
5. U.S. Cellular Center Asheville retains all Concession rights. Sale or distribution of food or drinks without prior arrangements with the Show Management is prohibited.
6. The ‘WNC Home, Garden & Green Living Show’producers reserve the right to reject any exhibitor application deemed
unsuitable or inappropriate to the intent or purpose of the ‘WNC Home, Garden & Green Living Show’ and reserve the
right to remove any exhibitor, or exhibit materials, deemed offensive, inappropriate, unsafe, in violation as
these event rules and regulations or infringing upon the public or other event participants during the course
of the event, with no refunds. Any decision of the WNC Home, Garden & Green Living Show producers is final.
Electrical & Other Extras
110V, 15 Amp, electrical service is available at additional charge, (see contract form) along with 208V up to 50 Amp. Electrical, wireless internet, water service, carpet, and tables are all at published rates pre-ordered. Orders places at show will be charged twice the quoted rates.
The U.S. Cellular Center Asheville will accept exhibit materials for storage no sooner than Wednesday, March 17, 2015 at no extra charge. Ship to 87 Haywood Street, Asheville, NC 28801 and label all materials with your company name, booth number and “Hold for WNC Home, Garden & Green Living Show”. Forklift service is available at $15 per load, on a ﬁrst come-first serve basis.
1/2 (50%) of total amount due with contract & is non-refundable. Space will not be guaranteed until deposit is received. Balance due on January 30, 2015. Balance and payments not received by this date will be subject to cancellation and reallocation of the booth space.
(1) The Management and the US Cellular Center will not be responsible for the safety of exhibits from theft,
damage by fire or other causes. The Exhibitor expressly assumes responsibility for injury or damage to
persons, property, or things occurring with the exhibit space assigned or damage which Exhibitor may cause to
the US Cellular Center. (2) Exhibitor shall provide Management with proof of comprehensive public liability insurance for bodily injury per occurrence in the minimum of $300,000 and Property Damage insurance in the amount not less the $500,000. (3) Exhibitor shall use and occupy said premises; and will not in any way mar, deface, or injure any part of said premises and agrees to make the necessary repairs in event of damage being done. (4) At the expiration of this lease, Exhibitor shall quit the premises and return to the US Cellular Center all equipment and facilities procured in as good condition and repair as when acquired, except for ordinary wear and use. (5) Management reserves the right to enter upon and to have access to said premises at any and all times.
Thursday – March 19th
8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Friday – March 20th
8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Friday – March 20th
3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Saturday – March 21st
10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday – March 22nd
11:00 am – 5:00 pm
(MOVE OUT DAYS)
Sunday – March 23rd
5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Monday – March 24th
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
TO ENSURE BOOTH ASSIGNMENT BOOK YOUR BOOTH ORDER NOW!
Click On Exhibitor Application.
3.Text: Home Show to 828.450.4840
WNC Home, Garden & Green Living Show – March 20-22,2015 – 828-255-2526 – homegardenandgreenlivingshow.com